Da kontextR specializes in new formats and UX for editorial readers, we now offer also features for publishers at. The first product is "Zoom Premium". This means that users can use a slider activated by the publisher or a shortcut to enlarge the font.
Here is the short 30sec demo video:
Quickly test yourself
Our recommendation: Chrome Extension as Demo try out how it would work.
What makes font zoom special for readers:
- that Page width remains constantAs with the Amazon kindle too - with large screens the text line is not too long and line jumps are easy for the eye; Next Readers especially for Developer or Editors Interesting (for the CMS) who work with (several) large screens or who want to sit further away from the monitor.
- Silver surfer can read the often too small fonts better on the desktop and do not have to switch to iPad and Co.
Advantage for publishers:
- Zoom on the page control and configurewhere and how it should be played.
- A special publisher configuration guarantees that clean representation of the writing or areas that can only be enlarged / reduced.
- Learn who the users are and what users prefer the font size.
- free version
Try it out quickly and easily?
The full fledged Test solution and Chrome Extension for the Chrome browser! So you can see exactly how it would look for the readers of your website if the publisher offers the feature itself.
Here to the extension store:
Simply interested in ceberl @kontextr.com write 🙂
662 total, 3 views today